The United States Government announced starting May 12th, 2023 travel restrictions related to COVID-19, specifically the requirement of passengers needing to be vaccinated in order to enter the United States will be lifted.
TRAVEL PROTOCOLS & REQUIREMENTS FOR THE BAHAMAS
Below are the procedures currently required by the Government of The Commonwealth of The Bahamas for the entering the country.
Important Updates 9/22/22
REQUIREMENTS FOR TRAVELERS, BOATERS AND BAHAMAS MARINAS
Travel to and from The Bahamas
Effective Tuesday, September 20, 2022, all COVID related travel restrictions have been lifted.
Negative COVID tests are no longer required for Unvaccinated Travelers.
Bahamas Travel Health Visas will no longer be required to enter The Bahamas.
Vaccinated Travelers will no longer need COVID 19 tests to enter The Bahamas.
All mask mandates for travelers are eliminated as of October 1, 2022.
(Masks will still be required when visiting any healthcare facility.)
Full updated official protocols can be found: https://travel.gov.bs/file/travelProtocols
Please note all travel protocols are subject to change.
To be a part of the latest Updates about Covid-19 Travel Advisories please Access at the links below:
- Latest Update: Click Here
- Know before you go: Click Here
- Information for aircraft: pilots / private flights / air charter / general aviation: Click Here
- From US (all travelers): Click Here
- Jet Nassau Will be Offering On-Site Testing as of Jan 26th, 2021
- With the new requirements for mandatory Covid-19 Testing for entrance into the United States of America, Jet Nassau has sought to make testing easy and accessible for all our clients.
- Effective January 26, 2021, Jet Nassau has partnered with Family Medicine Center to have
- COVID-19 testing done on-site at our FBO:
- No appointments necessary (Testing offered from 8am – 4pm)
- Antigen Testing done at a cost of $50 per test, results will be emailed in 15 minutes
- Passport or Driver’s License required for testing